- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3237 Millbury Ave, Dublin, OH 430173 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,748 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $172,500
- Price/sqft: $99
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,748 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 590175441
- Zillow Home ID: 34103559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3237 Millbury Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 33.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.6% less than in Columbus, and 3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Riverside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
- 3236 Needham Dr Dublin, OH$245K432,310
- 3229 Millbury Ave Dublin, OH$190K42.51,952
- 3228 Needham Dr Dublin, OH$173K321,284
- 3240 Millbury Ave Dublin, OH$199K42.12,646
- 3228 Millbury Ave Dublin, OH$176K431,952
- 3220 Needham Dr Dublin, OH$196K42.51,952
- 6258 Rockland Dr Dublin, OH$169K321,500
- 3217 Millbury Ave Dublin, OH$174K32.51,460
- 6253 Rockland Dr Dublin, OH$178K32.52,059
- 6245 Rockland Dr Dublin, OH$157K331,588
- 3216 Millbury Ave Dublin, OH$176K421,952
- 6237 Rockland Dr Dublin, OH$175K31.51,990
- 3212 Needham Dr Dublin, OH$180K32.51,560
- 3239 Needham Dr Dublin, OH$199K42.52,006
- 3227 Needham Dr Dublin, OH$194K42.51,852
- 6229 Rockland Dr Dublin, OH$168K321,600
- 3273 Kellingsworth Way Dublin, OH$170K42.51,550
- 3205 Millbury Ave Dublin, OH$158K32.51,576
- 6261 Rockland Dr Dublin, OH$174K331,344
- 3239 Kellingsworth Way Dublin, OH$161K31.51,492
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!