Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $140-175K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $19.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Powder Springs is $18,064.
Estimated value increase: $9.1K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Powder Springs is $9,310.
Price / Tax History
* Enter an Inviting Entry Foyer with Hardwood Floors!
* Vaulted Great Room Includes a Stacked Stone Vented Fireplace with Gas Logs!
* Kitchen Features Plenty of White Cabinets, Pantry, Radiant Range, Microwave, Dishwasher and Large Breakfast Area!
* Separate Formal Dining Room with Trey Ceiling, Decorative Columns and Chair Rail Molding.
* Lovely Spacious Master Suite has a Double Trey Ceiling, Sitting Area and a Luxurious Bathroom with Garden Tub, Double Vanity, Separate Shower, Water Closet and Linen Closet!
* Nice Patio Overlooks a Private, Wooded Backyard.
* 2? Blinds Throughout!
* Nice Neighborhood with HOA and Park! Easy Access to Powder Springs Road, E/W Connector, Schools and Shopping!
***This information is not warranted and subject to change. Any square footage quoted has been done so by this website, not the realtor. Realtors in Georgia do not quote square footage, nor do we warranty it.
HOA protected community with Park. Great Location, Convenient Access to everything you could possible need or want!
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- All time views: 2,183
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $138,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $78
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 418 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Beautiful & Level Cul-de-sac Lot!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,772 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 19073100750
- Zillow Home ID: 35813584
Popularity on Zillow
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30127 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.6% lower than in Powder Springs, and 53.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 30127 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Powder Springs.
Nearby Schools in Powder Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!