3237 Saint Claire Ct, Powder Springs, GA 30127
Sold on 9/23/13: $138,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,772 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1998
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $138,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
* Enter an Inviting Entry Foyer with Hardwood Floors!
* Vaulted Great Room Includes a Stacked Stone Vented Fireplace with Gas Logs!
* Kitchen Features Plenty of White Cabinets, Pantry, Radiant Range, Microwave, Dishwasher and Large Breakfast Area!
* Separate Formal Dining Room with Trey Ceiling, Decorative Columns and Chair Rail Molding.
* Lovely Spacious Master Suite has a Double Trey Ceiling, Sitting Area and a Luxurious Bathroom with Garden Tub, Double Vanity, Separate Shower, Water Closet and Linen Closet!
* Nice Patio Overlooks a Private, Wooded Backyard.
* 2? Blinds Throughout!
* Nice Neighborhood with HOA and Park! Easy Access to Powder Springs Road, E/W Connector, Schools and Shopping!
***This information is not warranted and subject to change. Any square footage quoted has been done so by this website, not the realtor. Realtors in Georgia do not quote square footage, nor do we warranty it.
HOA protected community with Park. Great Location, Convenient Access to everything you could possible need or want!
- CoolingCentral, Other
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional FeaturesBeautiful & Level Cul-de-sac Lot!
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Addition Size14
- Garage Size418
- High SchoolMceachern
- Middle SchoolTapp
- Neighborhood NameHopeland Park
- Parcel #19073100750
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow213
- Elementary SchoolVarner
- Exterior MaterialStone
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- School District19
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID35813584
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3237 Saint Claire Court
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30127 home values.
- # 0$100K32.0--
Nearby Schools in Powder Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292