- Lot: 5.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 196 days on Zillow
- Views: 698 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $124,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- MLS #: 21323992
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 800 sqft
- Appliances \ None, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Water Heater \ Electric, Foundation \ Crawl, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Brick, Lot Information \ Pond, Garage Parking Other \ Workshop, Heat \ RadiantCeiling, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Community Sewer, Fireplace Description \ Living Room Fireplace, Exterior Amenities \ Barn Storage, Fireplace Description \ Gas Log Fireplace, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Garage Parking Other \ Storage Area, Cool \ Window Unit(s), Exterior Amenities \ Barn Horse, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,135 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-12-21-300-009.000-033
- Zillow Home ID: 80662028
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $70-118K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will increase 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|5512 S Rangeline Rd Anderson, IN||$66K||3||1.5||1,525|
|5506 S Rangeline Rd Anderson, IN||$62K||3||1||1,180|
|5432 S Rangeline Rd Anderson, IN||$64K||3||1||1,180|
|5509 Patterson Ln Anderson, IN||$64K||2||1.5||1,504|
|5513 Patterson Ln Anderson, IN||$58K||2||1.5||1,170|
|5420 S Rangeline Rd Anderson, IN||$80K||3||2||1,452|
|3228 S 200 E Anderson, IN||$46K||1||1||984|
|3146 S 200 E Anderson, IN||$52K||3||1||1,180|
|3266 S 200 E Anderson, IN||$80K||4||2||1,690|
|3264 S 200 E Anderson, IN||$64K||2||1||1,852|
|3244 S 200 E Anderson, IN||$47K||3||1||1,060|
|3196 S 200 E Anderson, IN||$53K||3||1.5||1,466|
|5405 Patterson Ln Anderson, IN||$70K||3||1.5||1,144|
|5605 Patterson Ln Anderson, IN||$52K||3||1||1,026|
|5414 S Rangeline Rd Anderson, IN||$66K||3||1||1,072|
|5512 Patterson Ln Anderson, IN||$61K||3||1.5||1,215|
|5414 Patterson Ln Anderson, IN||$85K||3||2||1,719|
|5609 Patterson Ln Anderson, IN||$54K||3||1.5||1,188|
|5315 Patterson Ln Anderson, IN||$74K||2||1.5||1,362|
|5408 Patterson Ln Anderson, IN||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Madison
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!