3239 College St, Jacksonville, FL 322052 beds, 1 bath, 834 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 210 sqft
- , 1 Car Garage, Air Conditioning, Partial Fence,
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 834 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0611970000
- Zillow Home ID: 44468809
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3239 College Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Murray Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 112.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27% greater than in Jacksonville, and 279.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Murray Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Murray Hill home values.
- 3233 College St Jacksonville, FL$36K211,072
- 3249 College St Jacksonville, FL$62K21980
- 3238 Plum St Jacksonville, FL$62K21880
- 3242 Plum St Jacksonville, FL$56K211,180
- 3232 Plum St Jacksonville, FL$42K21780
- 3229 College St Jacksonville, FL$57K21888
- 3248 Plum St Jacksonville, FL$67K31962
- 3253 College St Jacksonville, FL$26K211,100
- 3228 Plum St Jacksonville, FL$42K21780
- 3238 College St Jacksonville, FL$30K21982
- 3232 College St Jacksonville, FL$30K211,031
- 3223 College St Jacksonville, FL$61K21878
- 3226 College St Jacksonville, FL$31K311,000
- 3222 Plum St Jacksonville, FL$60K211,304
- 3259 College St Jacksonville, FL$47K21971
- 3252 College St Jacksonville, FL$33K211,073
- 909 Owen Ave Jacksonville, FL$59K321,206
- 3217 College St Jacksonville, FL$79K321,987
- 3222 College St Jacksonville, FL$31K211,064
- 3237 Plum St Jacksonville, FL$38K31883
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!