A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 442 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $45,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $54
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 210 sqft
- Assoc Appl Fee \ N, Association Fee \ N, Building Stories \ 1 Story, Category \ Rental, Dining \ Separate Dining Room, Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM, Export Options \ Display VOW Comments, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Exterior Wall \ Brick, Fencing \ Fenced Rear, Gated Community \ N, Interior Amenities \ Wood Floors, Lot Description \ Irregular Lot, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Lot Location \ Urban\City, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Refrigerator, Min Rental Term \ 12 Months, Navgble to Ocean Y\N \ N, Parcel Size \ 1\4 to 1\2 Acre, Parking Facilities \ 1 Car Garage, Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Space, Payment Freq \ Monthly, Pool\Hot Tub \ No Pool, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Restrictions \ Approval Required, Restrictions \ Pet Fee (Non Refund), Road Frontage \ City Street, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Stories \ 1 Story, Style \ Bungalow, Tenant Pays \ All Srvcs & Utility, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Unit Location \ Ground Level, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ Water - Public, Waterfront Y\N \ N
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 834 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0611970000
- Zillow Home ID: 44468809
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $42-60K.
Market guideZillow predicts Murray Hill home values will increase 8.1% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Murray Hill homes, this home is valued 34.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Murray Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.2% higher than in Jacksonville, and 382.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Murray Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Murray Hill home values.
|3233 College St Jacksonville, FL||$57K||2||1||1,072|
|3249 College St Jacksonville, FL||$50K||2||1||980|
|3238 Plum St Jacksonville, FL||$49K||2||1||880|
|3242 Plum St Jacksonville, FL||$62K||3||2||1,180|
|3232 Plum St Jacksonville, FL||$46K||2||1||780|
|3229 College St Jacksonville, FL||$48K||2||1||888|
|3248 Plum St Jacksonville, FL||$54K||3||1||962|
|3253 College St Jacksonville, FL||$61K||2||1||1,100|
|3228 Plum St Jacksonville, FL||$46K||2||1||780|
|3238 College St Jacksonville, FL||$52K||2||1||982|
|3232 College St Jacksonville, FL||$54K||2||1||1,031|
|3223 College St Jacksonville, FL||$49K||2||1||878|
|3226 College St Jacksonville, FL||$56K||3||1||1,000|
|3222 Plum St Jacksonville, FL||$68K||2||1||1,304|
|3259 College St Jacksonville, FL||$49K||2||1||971|
|3252 College St Jacksonville, FL||$66K||2||1||1,073|
|909 Owen Ave Jacksonville, FL||$65K||3||2||1,206|
|3217 College St Jacksonville, FL||$110K||3||2||1,987|
|3222 College St Jacksonville, FL||$55K||2||1||1,064|
|3237 Plum St Jacksonville, FL||$48K||3||1||883|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!