3239 David St, Riverside, CA 925063 beds, 1 bath, 1,032 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $189,000
- Price/sqft: $183
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 260 sqft
- 1 Car Garage, Washer/Dryer Hookups
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,032 sqft
- Parcel #: 229134010
- Zillow Home ID: 17852438
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3239 David Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Victoria, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% less than in Riverside, and 3.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Victoria home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Victoria home values.
- 3249 David St Riverside, CA$206K311,032
- 3229 David St Riverside, CA$234K411,292
- 3240 Jane St Riverside, CA$202K311,032
- 3250 Jane St Riverside, CA$225K321,212
- 3219 David St Riverside, CA$237K31.51,451
- 3230 Jane St Riverside, CA$205K311,032
- 3259 David St Riverside, CA$208K311,032
- 3260 Jane St Riverside, CA$216K311,032
- 3240 David St Riverside, CA$224K311,032
- 3230 David St Riverside, CA$230K311,062
- 3220 Jane St Riverside, CA$238K311,443
- 3209 David St Riverside, CA$229K311,032
- 3250 David St Riverside, CA$221K311,032
- 3220 David St Riverside, CA$224K311,032
- 3270 Jane St Riverside, CA$207K311,032
- 3210 Jane St Riverside, CA$243K411,344
- 3210 David St Riverside, CA$222K311,032
- 3269 David St Riverside, CA$215K311,032
- 3189 David St Riverside, CA$228K311,032
- 6741 Vivian Way Riverside, CA$230K421,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!