3239 Loganwood Dr, Dallas, TX 752273 beds, 2 baths, 1,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,321 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2004
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 464 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 169
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 00000514999000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26784637
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3239 Loganwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southeast Dallas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 49.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% greater than in Dallas, and 210.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast Dallas home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Dallas home values.
- -- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- -- beds, -- baths
- 3305 Loganwood Dr Dallas, TX$69K321,528
- 3231 Loganwood Dr Dallas, TX$87K321,506
- 3309 Loganwood Dr Dallas, TX$70K321,688
- 3221 Loganwood Dr Dallas, TX$145K322,205
- 3315 Loganwood Dr Dallas, TX$95K321,584
- 3215 Loganwood Dr Dallas, TX$72K321,450
- 3224 Driftwood Dr Dallas, TX$83K31.51,410
- 3240 Loganwood Dr Dallas, TX$113K32.52,030
- 3304 Loganwood Dr Dallas, TX$86K321,735
- 3236 Loganwood Dr Dallas, TX$120K421,932
- 3220 Driftwood Dr Dallas, TX$108K432,201
- 3321 Loganwood Dr Dallas, TX$81K321,278
- 3410 Rock Bluff Dr Dallas, TX$91K321,280
- 3232 Loganwood Dr Dallas, TX$85K31.51,296
- 3310 Loganwood Dr Dallas, TX$131K422,068
- 3414 Rock Bluff Dr Dallas, TX$93K321,657
- 3211 Loganwood Dr Dallas, TX$94K331,720
- 3406 Rock Bluff Dr Dallas, TX$87K321,500
- 3327 Loganwood Dr Dallas, TX$70K321,428
- 3226 Loganwood Dr Dallas, TX$81K31.51,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.