3239 Military Rd NW, Washington, DC 200153 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $503,000
- Price/sqft: $440
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 2025 0039
- Zillow Home ID: 453231
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3239 Military Road Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chevy Chase market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% less than in Washington, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Chevy Chase home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chevy Chase home values.
- 5407 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$751K321,336
- 5403 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$668K21.51,080
- 5411 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$962K432,173
- 3243 Military Rd NW Washington, DC$711K21.51,114
- 5415 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$956K33.51,900
- 3229 Military Rd NW Washington, DC$769K42.51,704
- 5417 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$1.06M43.51,576
- 3232 Military Rd NW Washington, DC$850K321,495
- 3225 Military Rd NW Washington, DC$712K321,464
- 3230 Military Rd NW Washington, DC$839K32.52,370
- 5421 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$876K31.51,718
- 3228 Military Rd NW Washington, DC$1.41M63.53,525
- 5361 Broad Branch Rd NW Washington, DC$789K31.51,490
- 3226 Military Rd NW Washington, DC$1.12M337,048
- 5353 Broad Branch Rd NW Washington, DC$899K31.51,700
- 5357 Broad Branch Rd NW Washington, DC$770K31.51,680
- 3223 Military Rd NW Washington, DC$804K321,672
- 5425 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$821K321,821
- 3224 Military Rd NW Washington, DC$1.16M43.51,986
- 5400 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$1.08M561,865
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!