324 1st Ave, Phoenixville, PA 194601 bed, 1 bath, 850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 2,835 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $222,500
- Flooring: Tile
- Cable-ready, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1513 03360000
- Zillow Home ID: 9145534
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 324 1st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19460 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% lower than in Phoenixville, and 52.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 322 1st Ave Phoenixville, PA$243K412,151
- 326 1st Ave Phoenixville, PA$224K411,674
- 320 1st Ave Phoenixville, PA$206K311,425
- 318 1st Ave Phoenixville, PA$207K411,473
- 345 Grover St Phoenixville, PA$191K311,287
- 341 Grover St Phoenixville, PA$98K21978
- 318 Grover St Phoenixville, PA$92K211,044
- 330 1st Ave Phoenixville, PA$168K411,800
- 316 Grover St Phoenixville, PA$116K311,344
- 324 1st Ave Phoenixville, PA--21720
- 316 1st Ave Phoenixville, PA$164K311,424
- 346 Grover St Phoenixville, PA$106K211,034
- 343 Grover St Phoenixville, PA$99K211,060
- 330 Grover St Phoenixville, PA$147K21984
- 328 Grover St Phoenixville, PA$125K311,034
- 332 Grover St Phoenixville, PA$145K211,034
- 319 S 1st Ave Coatesville, PA$98K311,192
- 326 Grover St Phoenixville, PA$94K211,000
- 334 Grover St Phoenixville, PA$155K21984
- 324 Grover St Phoenixville, PA$96K31984
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!