324 3rd Ave, Phoenixville, PA 194604 beds, 1 bath, 1,379 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $202,000
- Price/sqft: $146
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,379 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 1513 05270000
- Zillow Home ID: 9145706
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 324 3rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19460 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% lower than in Phoenixville, and 52.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 326 3rd Ave Phoenixville, PA$217K41.51,379
- 330 3rd Ave Phoenixville, PA$136K41.51,344
- 332 3rd Ave Phoenixville, PA$220K422,082
- 328 3rd Ave Phoenixville, PA$176K321,536
- 336 3rd Ave Phoenixville, PA$260K51.52,100
- 322 3rd Ave Phoenixville, PA$153K311,443
- 320 3rd Ave Phoenixville, PA$179K311,382
- 512 Lincoln Ave Phoenixville, PA$275K423,780
- 318 3rd Ave Phoenixville, PA$144K311,738
- 325 4th Ave Phoenixville, PA$167K311,098
- 323 4th Ave Phoenixville, PA$103K311,098
- 321 4th Ave Phoenixville, PA$162K311,098
- 327 4th Ave Phoenixville, PA$170K421,368
- 351 3rd Ave Phoenixville, PA$152K311,250
- 319 4th Ave Phoenixville, PA$165K311,098
- 319 4th Ave Phoenixville, PA$146K311,098
- 331 4th Ave Phoenixville, PA$171K421,725
- 317 4th Ave Phoenixville, PA$149K311,098
- 315 4th Ave Phoenixville, PA$153K311,098
- 313 4th Ave Phoenixville, PA$169K311,225
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.