324 8th St SE, Washington, DC 200033 beds, 2 baths, 1,902 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,799 sqft
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $935,000
- Price/sqft: $492
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,902 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0924 0808
- Zillow Home ID: 419436
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 324 8th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.5% less than in Washington, and 54.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 326 8th St SE Washington, DC$741K21.51,534
- 322 8th St SE Washington, DC$887K32.51,604
- 328 8th St SE Washington, DC$998K31.51,808
- 320 8th St SE Washington, DC$884K32.51,604
- 330 8th St SE Washington, DC$836K331,448
- 318 8th St SE Washington, DC$883K32.51,604
- 332 8th St SE Washington, DC$808K31.51,751
- 316 8th St SE Washington, DC$801K32.51,604
- 334 8th St SE Washington, DC$856K31.51,658
- 314 8th St SE Washington, DC$815K32.51,604
- 336 8th St SE Washington, DC$820K31.51,674
- 338 8th St SE Washington, DC$810K31.51,664
- 312 8th St SE Washington, DC$1.03M22.51,700
- 310 8th St SE Washington, DC$893K32.51,604
- 808 D St SE Washington, DC$1.39M43.52,790
- 804 D St SE Washington, DC$536K------
- 806 D St SE Washington, DC$1.36M52.52,819
- 802 D St SE Washington, DC$1.01M42.52,424
- 810 D St SE Washington, DC$1.07M43.51,860
- 321 9th St SE Washington, DC$702K21.51,211
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.