324 Avalon Ave, San Francisco, CA 94112
Sold on 10/15/13: $680,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,325 sq ft
- Lot:1,873 sqft
- Year Built:1960
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $680,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Covered Parking Spaces4
- Days on Zillow55
- Parcel #6010 023
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15169355
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$634,780||$571K – $724K||-$21,071||$479||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,059/mo||$2.3K – $3.7K/mo||-$5||$2.31||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Excelsior home values will rise 7% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Excelsior homes, this home is valued 0.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Excelsior market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.6% greater than in San Francisco, and 75.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Excelsior home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Excelsior home values.
Neighborhood for 324 Avalon Avenue
- 400 Avalon Ave San Francisco, CA$464K31.01,317
- 223 Madrid St San Francisco, CA$629K21.5875
- 195 Madrid St San Francisco, CA$658K32.01,486
- 235 Madrid St San Francisco, CA$631K21.0875
- 214 Edinburgh St San Francisco, CA$636K21.5875
- 158 Madrid St San Francisco, CA$630K--1.01,050
- 154 Madrid St San Francisco, CA$644K21.01,350
- 263 Madrid St San Francisco, CA$639K21.01,025
- 51 Lisbon St San Francisco, CA$656K--1.01,300
- 158 Lisbon St San Francisco, CA$679K--2.01,670
- 162 Lisbon St San Francisco, CA$656K21.01,278
- 278 Edinburgh St San Francisco, CA$454K31.0930
- 227 Edinburgh St San Francisco, CA$668K--2.01,400
- 239 Edinburgh St San Francisco, CA$630K--1.01,000
- 427 Excelsior Ave San Francisco, CA$562K--1.0875
- 249 Edinburgh St San Francisco, CA$622K31.0930
- 122 Paris St San Francisco, CA$633K21.01,250
- 275 Edinburgh St San Francisco, CA$540K21.0540
- 301 Madrid St San Francisco, CA$594K21.01,125
- 226 Naples St San Francisco, CA$650K--1.0875
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005