- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
324 Bayview Dr, Hermosa Beach, CA 902543 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,402 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $1,065,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,402 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 4188009008
- Zillow Home ID: 20428098
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 324 Bayview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90254 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 281.7% greater than in Hermosa Beach, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hermosa Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90254 home values.
- 323 Monterey Blvd Hermosa Beach, CA$2.13M864,176
- 317 Monterey Blvd Hermosa Beach, CA$1.26M321,848
- 315 Monterey Blvd Hermosa Beach, CA$1.27M321,785
- 321 Monterey Blvd Hermosa Beach, CA$1.46M342,296
- 330 Bayview Dr Hermosa Beach, CA$1.55M521,957
- 310 Bayview Dr Hermosa Beach, CA$1.72M542,410
- 317 Bayview Dr Hermosa Beach, CA$1.19M121,291
- 317 Bayview Dr Hermosa Beach, CA$1.22MStudio--1,260
- 338 Bayview Dr Hermosa Beach, CA$1.16M221,520
- 331 Bayview Dr Hermosa Beach, CA$1.02M----820
- 301 Monterey Blvd Hermosa Beach, CA$2.33M973,720
- 309 Monterey Blvd Hermosa Beach, CA$1.08M221,004
- 341 Monterey Blvd Hermosa Beach, CA$1.72M342,222
- 309 Bayview Dr Hermosa Beach, CA$1.22MStudio21,357
- 322 Manhattan Ave Hermosa Beach, CA$1.16M111,435
- 312 Manhattan Ave Hermosa Beach, CA$1.02M21800
- 220 4th St Hermosa Beach, CA$1.34M342,000
- 245 Monterey Blvd Hermosa Beach, CA$1.77M442,478
- 224 4th St Hermosa Beach, CA$1.77M442,758
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.