324 Cedar Ave, Wilmington, DE 198043 beds, 2 baths, 1,325 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $139,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,325 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 07-041.40-285
- Zillow Home ID: 73002602
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 324 Cedar Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19804 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 316.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77920% greater than in New Castle, and 5722.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19804 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Castle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19804 home values.
- 322 Cedar Ave Wilmington, DE$80K211,118
- 400 Cedar Ave Wilmington, DE$78K21812
- 402 Cedar Ave Wilmington, DE$120K21812
- 320 Cedar Ave Wilmington, DE$80K211,152
- 404 Cedar Ave Wilmington, DE$124K21812
- 319 Cedar Ave Wilmington, DE$221K422,632
- 318 Cedar Ave Wilmington, DE$79K21992
- 300 Walnut Ave Wilmington, DE$75K21800
- 406 Cedar Ave Wilmington, DE$125K21812
- 301 Walnut Ave Wilmington, DE$168K321,220
- 316 Cedar Ave Wilmington, DE$76K21812
- 315 Cedar Ave Wilmington, DE$117K21800
- 408 Cedar Ave Wilmington, DE$119K411,144
- 302 Walnut Ave Wilmington, DE$156K421,795
- 314 Cedar Ave Wilmington, DE$78K21812
- 303 Walnut Ave Wilmington, DE$136K21812
- 215 Maryland Ave Newport, DE$182K321,675
- 313 Cedar Ave Wilmington, DE$122K411,072
- 217 Maryland Ave Newport, DE$181K31.51,120
- 410 Cedar Ave Wilmington, DE$82K211,124
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!