324 Delancey St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Sold on 11/15/12: $1,275,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Townhouse:3,495 sq ft
- Lot:1,306 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $1,275,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #051172400
- School DistrictPhiladelphia
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID10196349
- Lot Depth62
- Lot Width20
- Days on Zillow400
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,233,468||$900K – $1.87M||+$60,226||$352||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,372/mo||$1.2K – $4.7K/mo||-$69||$0.68||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 19106 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 1.6% decrease for Philadelphia as a whole. Among 19106 homes, this home is valued 274.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19106 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.6% lower than in Philadelphia, and 58.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19106 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19106 home values.
Neighborhood for 324 Delancey Street
- 322 Delancey St Philadelphia, PA$1.34M55.04,320
- 316 Delancey St Philadelphia, PA$719K32.51,680
- 321 Pine St # 1 Philadelphia, PA$274K11.01,000
- 329 S 4th St Philadelphia, PA$811K----1,920
- 344 S 4th St # 3R Philadelphia, PA$284K11.0--
- 328 Spruce St APT 4 Philadelphia, PA$400K22.01,470
- 332 Spruce St Philadelphia, PA$2.1M55.04,300
- 326 Spruce St Philadelphia, PA$1.85M65.05,400
- 334 Spruce St Philadelphia, PA$883K46.05,300
- 308 Cypress St Philadelphia, PA$727K32.52,500
- 344 S 4th St Philadelphia, PA$863K11.0--
- 352 S 4th St Philadelphia, PA$1.21M----2,689
- 338 S 3rd St Philadelphia, PA$468K22.01,494
- 304 Cypress St Philadelphia, PA$695K32.51,770
- 309 S 4th St APT 1 Philadelphia, PA$229K11.0500
- 401 Cypress St Philadelphia, PA$1.55M34.53,115
- 306 Spruce St Philadelphia, PA$1.24M43.53,444
- 400 Spruce St Philadelphia, PA$1.71M46.04,000
- 255 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$1.25M33.53,517
- 331 S 3rd St Philadelphia, PA$745K32.01,638
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005