324 Hain Ave, Reading, PA 196053 beds, 2 baths, 1,834 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 52 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $169,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: 6416726
- Finished basement, 520 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,834 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 66530806490002
- Zillow Home ID: 8904834
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 324 Hain Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.6% lower than in Muhlenberg Township, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19605 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Muhlenberg Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19605 home values.
- 328 Hain Ave Reading, PA$136K211,100
- 320 Hain Ave Reading, PA$187K322,128
- 3300 Willow Grove Ave Reading, PA$225K31.52,656
- 332 Hain Ave Reading, PA$133K31.51,331
- 317 Hain Ave Reading, PA$163K221,499
- 3244 Willow Grove Ave Reading, PA$270K42.53,600
- 3312 Willow Grove Ave Reading, PA$143K421,428
- 3312 Willow Grove Ave Reading, PA$157K421,428
- 336 Hain Ave Reading, PA$140K321,587
- 420 Autumn Ln Reading, PA$435K43.53,677
- 309 Hain Ave Reading, PA$160K321,585
- 3305 Willow Grove Ave Reading, PA$242K52.53,008
- 321 Hain Ave Reading, PA$159K311,328
- 3249 Willow Grove Ave Reading, PA$140K21.5975
- 3309 Willow Grove Ave Reading, PA$135K31.51,461
- 3316 Willow Grove Ave Reading, PA$158K31.51,428
- 505 Meadow Ln Reading, PA$211K32.52,620
- 408 Autumn Ln Reading, PA$215K321,973
- 510 Autumn Ln Reading, PA$266K32.52,447
- 340 Hain Ave Reading, PA$141K211,442
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.