324 Linden Park Ln, Cary, NC 275193 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,051 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 90 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $120
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $207,500
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 1955283
- Finished basement, 508 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,051 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 074501161596000
- Zillow Home ID: 69230653
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 324 Linden Park Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27519 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% lower than in Cary, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27519 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27519 home values.
- 322 Linden Park Ln Cary, NC$203K43.52,100
- 320 Linden Park Ln Cary, NC$193K441,900
- 318 Linden Park Ln Cary, NC$198K--32,004
- 316 Linden Park Ln Cary, NC$197K43.52,020
- 314 Linden Park Ln Cary, NC$197K43.52,020
- 310 Linden Park Ln Cary, NC$197K33.52,085
- 624 Carlton Commons Ln Cary, NC$168K22.11,581
- 621 Carlton Commons Ln Cary, NC$195K--2.52,004
- 308 Linden Park Ln Cary, NC$197K43.52,000
- 622 Carlton Commons Ln Cary, NC$171K32.51,637
- 619 Carlton Commons Ln Cary, NC$192K432,073
- 306 Linden Park Ln Cary, NC$198K33.52,000
- 304 Linden Park Ln Cary, NC$172K43.51,959
- 620 Carlton Commons Ln Cary, NC$164K--2.51,566
- 617 Carlton Commons Ln Cary, NC$193K--2.52,020
- 304 Linden Park Ln Cary, NC$198K43.52,000
- 618 Carlton Commons Ln Cary, NC$162K22.51,570
- 302 Linden Park Ln Cary, NC$198K--32,058
- 615 Carlton Commons Ln Cary, NC$191K432,002
- 616 Carlton Commons Ln Cary, NC$161K--2.51,529
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.