324 Maple St, Ravenna, OH 442663 beds, 1 bath, 864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,783 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $102,000
- Parking: None
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 313200400093000
- Zillow Home ID: 35169331
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 324 Maple Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44266, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 111% higher than in Ravenna, and 162.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44266 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ravenna.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44266 home values.
- 328 Maple St Ravenna, OH$69K21848
- 320 Maple St Ravenna, OH$99K411,326
- 344 Maple St Ravenna, OH$70K321,044
- 318 Maple St Ravenna, OH$94K311,440
- 350 Maple St Ravenna, OH$119K411,428
- Maple St Ravenna, OH--------
- 740 Lafayette Ave Ravenna, OH$113K321,820
- 329 Linden St Ravenna, OH$71K21936
- 743 Lafayette Ave Ravenna, OH$114K31.51,834
- 333 Linden St Ravenna, OH$120K311,664
- 325 Linden St Ravenna, OH$128K421,528
- 378 Maple St Ravenna, OH$146K321,526
- 321 Linden St Ravenna, OH$77K311,190
- 755 E Highland Ave Ravenna, OH$78K21.5836
- 337 Linden St Ravenna, OH$82K311,216
- 304 Maple St Ravenna, OH$70K311,086
- 759 E Highland Ave Ravenna, OH$105K321,296
- Edgewood Ravenna, OH--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.