324 Monroe St, Philadelphia, PA 191473 beds, 3 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $304
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 48
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 023060900
- Zillow Home ID: 10182212
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 324 Monroe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pennsport-Whitman-Queen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43% lower than in Philadelphia, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pennsport-Whitman-Queen home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pennsport-Whitman-Queen home values.
- 322 Monroe St Philadelphia, PA$414K----1,440
- 334 Monroe St # 2 Philadelphia, PA$351K221,300
- 319 Pemberton St Philadelphia, PA$336K21.5880
- 321 Pemberton St Philadelphia, PA$505K421,700
- 317 Pemberton St Philadelphia, PA$315K31880
- 318-320 Monroe St #20 Philadelphia, PA$1.12M----3,696
- 330 Monroe St Philadelphia, PA$362K221,080
- 313-315 Pemberton St Philadelphia, PA$1.07M----3,696
- 327 Pemberton St Philadelphia, PA$361K----868
- 330 1/2 Monroe St Philadelphia, PA$449K----1,125
- 315 Monroe St Philadelphia, PA$319K21.51,627
- 311 Pemberton St Philadelphia, PA$397K----1,170
- 329-333 Pemberton St #33 Philadelphia, PA$739K332,432
- 332 Monroe St Philadelphia, PA$423K311,110
- 314 Monroe St Philadelphia, PA$528K321,683
- 309 Pemberton St Philadelphia, PA$346K31892
- 316 Pemberton St Philadelphia, PA$483K21.51,152
- 334 Monroe St # 1 Philadelphia, PA$272K22980
- 312 Monroe St Philadelphia, PA$433K----1,890
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.