This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2.13 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 15,644 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $3,800,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: City, Water
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Game Room, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Zoned/Multiple, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Appliances Included \ Wine/Bar Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Spanish/Mediterranean, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Living Room, Fireplace Description \ Other Room, Floor Covering \ Brick/Stone, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Basement, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Circular Drive, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Guest Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Gas Natural, Heatingand Fuel \ Zoned/Multiple, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Rods, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Last Status \ Pending, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Salt Water, Pool Type \ Solar Heated Pool, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Measured, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Gas, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled, Utilities \ Street Lights, Water Access \ Lake, Water Access \ Lake - Chain of Lakes, Water Extras \ Boathouse, Water Extras \ Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Water Extras \ Lift, Water Extras \ Skiing Allowed, Water Frontage \ Lake, Water Frontage \ Lake - Chain of Lakes, Water View \ Lake, Water View \ Lake - Chain of Lakes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,738 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 052230940028503
- Zillow Home ID: 46061391
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.4-6.7M.
Market guideZillow predicts 32789 home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for Winter Park as a whole. Among 32789 homes, this home is valued 1292.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 164% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32789, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% higher than in Winter Park, and 37.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32789 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winter Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32789 home values.
Nearby Schools in Winter Park
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!