324 N Thornwood Dr# 2, McHenry, IL 60050
Sold on 7/25/11: $65,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID5026218
- Garage Size200
- Parcel #0933430008
- Days on Zillow878
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$73,787||$63K – $84K||+$5,373||$62||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,128/mo||$902 – $1.5K/mo||-$21||$0.95||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 60050 home values will fall 1.4% next year, compared to a 0% decrease for McHenry as a whole. Among 60050 homes, this home is valued 44.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.4% higher than in McHenry, and 289.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60050 home values.
Neighborhood for 324 N Thornwood Drive # 2
Nearby Schools in McHenry
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- McHenry High School-West Campus (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Riverwood Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Parkland School (assigned) 6-8 1.4 mi
- Fox Valley Christian School 2-7, 9-12 1.3 mi
- Zion Lutheran School and Preschool PK-4 1.4 mi
- Chauncey H Duker School 4-5 1.7 mi
- Edgebrook Elementary PK-3 1.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005