324 Sacramento St, Valrico, FL 335943 beds, 2 baths, 1,436 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Parking: 364 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,436 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 0697951928
- Zillow Home ID: 44979830
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 324 Sacramento Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33594, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.3% greater than in Valrico, and 383.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33594 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33594 home values.
- 322 Sacramento St Valrico, FL$131K321,268
- 326 Sacramento St Valrico, FL$126K321,436
- 320 Sacramento St Valrico, FL$83K321,033
- 419 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$150K32.51,772
- 519 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$118K321,800
- 417 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$150K431,698
- 1806 Almandine Ct Valrico, FL$131K321,449
- 318 Sacramento St Valrico, FL$135K321,436
- 1804 Almandine Ct Valrico, FL$146K321,436
- 517 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$139K321,592
- 420 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$166K422,046
- 1802 Almandine Ct Valrico, FL$126K321,449
- 515 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$162K321,476
- Almandine Ct Valrico, FL$139K321,436
- 520 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$157K321,764
- 413 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$150K321,570
- 518 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$136K321,572
- 314 Sacramento St Valrico, FL$131K321,436
- 513 Sonoma Dr Valrico, FL$139K321,592
- 418 Sangria Dr Valrico, FL$161K431,870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.