- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
324 Vermont St, Boston, MA 021322 beds, 1 bath, 1,194 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,375 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $329,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,194 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:08427 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59157863
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 324 Vermont Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.5% less than in Boston, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 320 Vermont St Boston, MA$401K311,400
- 328 Vermont St Boston, MA$461K311,428
- 190 Perham St Boston, MA$461K422,404
- 332 Vermont St Boston, MA$387K311,152
- 186 Perham St Boston, MA$433K311,384
- 335 Vermont St # 1 Boston, MA--------
- 321 Vermont St Boston, MA$425K421,371
- 325 Vermont St Boston, MA$488K421,736
- 269 Temple St Boston, MA$305K11635
- 329 Vermont St # 2 West Roxbury, MA$389K312,475
- 265 Temple St Boston, MA$615K32.52,200
- 193 Perham St Boston, MA$412K31.51,412
- 329 Vermont St Boston, MA$517K422,700
- 184 Perham St Boston, MA$463K31.51,699
- 336 Vermont St Boston, MA$493K31.51,343
- 204 Perham St UNIT 204 Boston, MA$327K21.51,439
- 315 Vermont St Boston, MA$572K422,746
- 261 Temple St Boston, MA$455K41.51,706
- 333 Vermont St Boston, MA$516K422,136
- 312 Vermont St Boston, MA$516K522,274
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!