324 West St, Vacaville, CA 956883 beds, 1 bath, 1,275 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $196
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,275 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0130171100
- Zillow Home ID: 15706973
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 324 West Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95688 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.2% lower than in Vacaville, and 7.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 95688 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vacaville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95688 home values.
- 320 West St Vacaville, CA$174K21892
- 316 West St Vacaville, CA$250K311,552
- 400 West St Vacaville, CA$217K311,404
- 106 Peach Tree Ave Vacaville, CA$334K422,226
- 406 West St Vacaville, CA$214K311,039
- 426 1/2 West St Vacaville, CA$140K21.51,075
- 112 Peach Tree Ave Vacaville, CA$199K211,494
- 412 West St Vacaville, CA$147K32.5862
- 113 Peach Tree Ave Vacaville, CA$222K311,260
- 412 West St # A Vacaville, CA$270K32--
- 351 West St Vacaville, CA$159K11800
- 345 West St Vacaville, CA$394K----2,860
- 331 West St Vacaville, CA$227K211,312
- 337 West St Vacaville, CA$250K111,280
- 325 West St Vacaville, CA$232K221,046
- 118 Peach Tree Ave Vacaville, CA$155K21976
- 119 Peach Tree Ave Vacaville, CA$225K321,541
- 420 West St Vacaville, CA$252K------
- 319 West St Vacaville, CA$190K311,196
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!