3240 25th St, San Francisco, CA 941103 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,374 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $540,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 6520 021
- Zillow Home ID: 15180471
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3240 25th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% lower than in San Francisco, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission home values.
- 3234-3236 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.41M--33,460
- 1087-1089 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA$1.61MStudio--4,150
- 3230 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.35M22--
- 3230 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.37M22.2--
- 3230 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.31M221,489
- 1081-1085 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA$1.67M--44,240
- 3232 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.26M221,353
- 3226A 25th St San Francisco, CA$733K11560
- 1075-1077 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA$1.54M--23,000
- 3243 25th St San Francisco, CA$689K32--
- 3224-3226 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.47M41.51,800
- 3241 25th St San Francisco, CA--221,150
- 1073 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA$1.15M321,375
- 3220-3222 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.41M--22,438
- 3250-3252 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.77M324,491
- 1065-1067 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA$1.11M--22,850
- 1061 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA$1.2M--12,200
- 3254 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.4M--11,600
- 1105 Shotwell St San Francisco, CA$1.46M--11,909
- 3232 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.43M223,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.