3240 Glynn Ct, Detroit, MI 482063 beds, 1 bath, 1,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,267 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- 93 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $4
- Finished basement, 672 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Lot depth: 93
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 12003024
- Zillow Home ID: 88547572
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3240 Glynn Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Detroit market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 96.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.9% greater than in Detroit Metro, and 383.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Detroit home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Detroit home values.
- 3232 Glynn Ct Detroit, MI$49K321,540
- 3246 Glynn Ct Detroit, MI$41K--11,176
- 3254 Glynn Ct Detroit, MI$65K------
- 3226 Glynn Ct Detroit, MI$55K--1.51,300
- 3218 Glynn Ct Detroit, MI$56K------
- 3260 Glynn Ct Detroit, MI$63K------
- 3233 Calvert St Detroit, MI$63K432,558
- 3216 Glynn Ct Detroit, MI$59K------
- 3247 Glynn Ct Detroit, MI$37K--11,248
- 3225 Calvert St Detroit, MI$40K--22,548
- 3241 Glynn Ct Detroit, MI$38K--11,472
- 3237 Calvert St Detroit, MI$67K--2.52,700
- 3253 Glynn Ct Detroit, MI$62K--1.51,300
- 3233 Glynn Ct Detroit, MI$52K------
- 3245 Calvert St Detroit, MI$44K--22,750
- 3217 Calvert St Detroit, MI$42K----2,710
- 3210 Glynn Ct Detroit, MI$39K--11,195
- 3261 Glynn Ct Detroit, MI$38K--11,295
- 3227 Glynn Ct Detroit, MI$49K------
- 3251 Calvert St Detroit, MI$33K--22,722
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.