3240 Kenyon Ave, Baltimore, MD 212133 beds, 3 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,528 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $36,500
- Price/sqft: $17
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Parking Type: 2 Spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 5909 045
- Zillow Home ID: 36573045
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3240 Kenyon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Belaire-Edison market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 43.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18% less than in Baltimore, and 152.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Belaire-Edison home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Belaire-Edison home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,350 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 1930
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 3238 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$72K--11,100
- 3236 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$103K231,100
- 3234 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$71K--11,100
- 3232 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$77K--1.51,100
- 3300 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$99K--21,536
- Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$62K--1940
- 3230 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$71K--11,100
- 3302 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$69K--21,010
- 3228 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$61K211,100
- 3239 Dudley Ave Baltimore, MD$68K--21,440
- 3241 Dudley Ave Baltimore, MD$66K--11,440
- 3237 Dudley Ave Baltimore, MD$66K--11,440
- 3235 Dudley Ave Baltimore, MD$70K--1.51,440
- 3243 Dudley Ave Baltimore, MD$69K--11,440
- 3304 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$71K--11,010
- 3233 Dudley Ave Baltimore, MD$66K--11,440
- 3226 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$69K--11,100
- 3231 Dudley Ave Baltimore, MD$49K321,440
- 3306 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$53K--11,010
- 3245 Dudley Ave Baltimore, MD$118K41.51,724
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.