3240 Spring St, Redwood City, CA 940633 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $630,000
- Price/sqft: $360
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 8
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 055094020
- Zillow Home ID: 15568129
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3240 Spring Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94063 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.2% lower than in North Fair Oaks, and 79.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94063 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Fair Oaks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94063 home values.
- 3244 Spring St Redwood City, CA$615K321,420
- 796 7th Ave Redwood City, CA$551K211,050
- 792 7th Ave Redwood City, CA$682K321,610
- 793 8th Ave Redwood City, CA$569K21890
- 797 8th Ave Redwood City, CA$893K633,270
- 782 7th Ave Redwood City, CA$706K321,535
- 791 8th Ave Redwood City, CA$520K21900
- 3243 Spring St Redwood City, CA$563K211,110
- 3239 Spring St Redwood City, CA$577K211,290
- 774 7th Ave Redwood City, CA$594K321,310
- 783 8th Ave Redwood City, CA$553K21880
- 807 8th Ave Redwood City, CA$533K211,050
- 808 7th Ave Redwood City, CA$552K211,260
- 797 7th Ave Redwood City, CA$572K321,340
- 765 8th Ave Redwood City, CA$542K21880
- 766 7th Ave Redwood City, CA$564K221,210
- 796 8th Ave Redwood City, CA$680K42--
- 796 8th Ave Redwood City, CA$678K--2--
- 812 7th Ave Redwood City, CA$544K211,090
- 811 8th Ave Redwood City, CA$680K221,580
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!