- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3240 Vallejo St, Denver, CO 802113 beds, 1 bath, 865 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1886
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $318
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 865 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0228233004000
- Zillow Home ID: 13309068
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3240 Vallejo Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47% lower than in Denver, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 3238 Vallejo St Denver, CO$597K422,230
- 3244 Vallejo St Denver, CO$436K321,280
- 3234 Vallejo St Denver, CO$593K442,280
- 3250 Vallejo St Denver, CO$359K321,575
- 3230 Vallejo St Denver, CO$245K21799
- 2120 W 33rd Ave Denver, CO$329K321,414
- 3258 Vallejo St Denver, CO$368K321,631
- 3220 Vallejo St Denver, CO$388K22.51,320
- 3218 Vallejo St Denver, CO$426K22.51,320
- 2034 W 33rd Ave Denver, CO$395K321,542
- 2123 W 33rd Ave Denver, CO$238K21841
- 2121 W 33rd Ave Denver, CO$274K21978
- 2125 W 33rd Ave Denver, CO$245K11995
- 3253 Vallejo St Denver, CO$460K44.53,059
- 2119 W 33rd Ave Denver, CO$241K21888
- 2127 W 33rd Ave Denver, CO$377K311,057
- 2117 W 33rd Ave Denver, CO$273K21915
- 2119 W 32nd Ave Denver, CO$363K321,619
- 2117 W 32nd Ave Denver, CO$347K21.51,473
- 2020 W 33rd Ave Denver, CO$486K----4,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!