A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The condo is being rented furnished - including living and bedroom furniture and kitchenware. Also includes a plasma tv in the living room with surround sound (5.1 system speakers installed around the living room). However I'm flexible and we can store some of the things if you don't need them,
Call 408.8280441 to schedule a viewing.
Rent is $3,350
Indoor dedicated parking spot is $200
Deposit is $3550.
Application fee is $30
More about the place, starting with location:
- Stellar location, corner of Mission / Valencia. Need I say more? About a 98 on walkability. I think this might be the best place to be in SF, for veterans and new-comers alike. Not to mention one of the sunniest parts of the city.
- All kinds of restaurants, bars, bakeries, cafes. Opposite the Blue Plate / Mi Linda Peru. Next to The Front Porch, Ichi Sushi, Emmy's Spaghetti Shop, El Rio, The Knock Out, and some really good Thai food.
- Right next to Bernal Hill and Precita Park.
- About 4.5 blocks to BART and right on Muni line. Great for you commuting to downtown/South Bay/East Bay. Of course very close to all the silicon valley shuttle stops (google, ebay, apple etc)
- BIG (1100 sq ft)
- 2 bedrooms / 1 bath
- SUNNY. Faces west. A ton of light throughout the house. No need for electric lighting during the day
- Floor to ceiling windows that provide views extending to Twin Peaks.
- Upgraded bathroom - with a STEAM SAUNA
- Upgraded big kitchen with lots of counter space, and a granite breakfast bar that overlooks the living area. New microwave fridge, new electric gas range, dish washer etc.
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Track lighting throughout
- washer/dryer on premises.
- Indoor car garage with remote
- Indoor parking for your scooter or bikes in garage
- Pet negotiable
- Built in 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $470,000
- Price/sqft: $427
- View: City
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Parcel #: 5615 091
- Zillow Home ID: 15161225
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Bernal Heights home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 4.4% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Bernal Heights homes, this home is valued 14.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 51.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bernal Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% greater than in San Francisco, and 46.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bernal Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bernal Heights home values.
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!