3241 E Delcoa Dr, Phoenix, AZ 850323 beds, 2 baths, 1,372 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,831 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $205,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Approx SqFt Range \ 1,Approx SqFt Range \ 201 - 1,Approx SqFt Range \ 400,Apx Lot Size Range \ 000,Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10,Apx Lot Size Range \ 7,Basement Description \ None,Buyer Broker $/% \ $,Buyer/Broker \ Y,City/Town Code \ Phoenix,Commission Paid \ Percent of Gross,Commission Paid \ Upon Occupancy,Compass \ E,Const - Finish \ Painted,Construction \ Block,Cooling \ Refrigeration,Country \ USA,County Code \ Maricopa,Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen,Dining Area \ Formal,Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached,Elem School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District,Elementary School \ Indian Bend,Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s),Features \ No Interior Steps,Fencing \ Block,Fencing \ Wood,Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace,Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Tile,Heating \ Electric Heat,High School \ Paradise Valley,High School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District,Horses \ N,Jr. High School \ Greenway Middle,Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator,Landscaping \ Desert Front,Landscaping \ Dirt Back,Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back,Laundry \ Dryer Included,Laundry \ Laundry in Garage,Laundry \ Washer Included,Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum,Lease Information \ Management - Owner,Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed,Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm,Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Property Description \ North/South Exposure,Rent Payable \ Owner,Rental Info: Furnished? \ Unfurnished,Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ N,Rental Info: Pets \ Assistive Animals Only,Roofing \ Comp Shingle,Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa - Private \ None,Special Listing Cond \ Owner/Agent,St Suffix \ Drive,State/Province \ AZ,Status \ Active,Subagents \ N,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Technology \ Cable TV Avail,Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval,Type \ ER,Utilities \ APS,Utilities \ SW Gas,Variable Commission \ N,Water \ City Water,Zip Code \ 85032,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,372 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 16651030
- Zillow Home ID: 7819772
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3241 E Delcoa Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% lower than in Phoenix, and 132.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 3233 E Delcoa Dr Phoenix, AZ$224K321,867
- 3247 E Delcoa Dr Phoenix, AZ$237K321,373
- 3242 E Presidio Rd Phoenix, AZ$220K--2.51,870
- 3236 E Presidio Rd Phoenix, AZ$203K--2.51,370
- 3240 E Delcoa Dr Phoenix, AZ$174K421,328
- 3246 E Delcoa Dr Phoenix, AZ$224K----1,603
- 3248 E Presidio Rd Phoenix, AZ$244K--21,378
- 3230 E Presidio Rd Phoenix, AZ$198K--2.51,378
- 3227 E Delcoa Dr Phoenix, AZ$205K321,866
- 3234 E Delcoa Dr Phoenix, AZ$140K--21,328
- 13602 N 33rd St Phoenix, AZ$167K--21,319
- 3226 E Presidio Rd Phoenix, AZ$160K321,381
- 3239 E Presidio Rd Phoenix, AZ$179K----1,377
- 3228 E Delcoa Dr Phoenix, AZ$140K421,535
- 3245 E Presidio Rd Phoenix, AZ$181K--2.51,377
- 13435 N 33rd St Phoenix, AZ$238K--21,798
- 13441 N 33rd St Phoenix, AZ$168K--21,349
- 3233 E Presidio Rd Phoenix, AZ$200K321,377
- 3221 E Delcoa Dr Phoenix, AZ$239K--2.51,373
- 13431 N 33rd St Phoenix, AZ$170K--21,349
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292