3241 Pioneer St, Oklahoma City, OK 731074 beds, 2 baths, 1,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Two story rock home with brand new 2013 roof and brand new decking , huge detached two car garage , fenced backyard with two sections of privacy fence ( pieces for third section stay with the home) , landscaped front yard with winter rye grass ( best yard on the block ! ) wood burning fireplace on the first level.
Master bedroom and master bath have been completely renovated with brand new plumbing , electrical and insulation they are located on the first level of the home with a second bedroom. Custom closets were built in both of these rooms with the master being a his and hers style. The Master bath features glass counter tops and a full body shower panel with a rain head shower and wall jets. The custom tile shower also has nice sturdy storage shelves and a deep soaking tub.
Also on the first floor is the living room and separate formal dining area both have had the original hard wood floors restored. Kitchen is huge and would fit anything you wanted to put in or do with it and has tons of storage space , it also has a laundry area in the back of the kitchen with additional storage and counter space. The electric , sheet rock and insulation in the living and dining is all brand new in 2012. Custom wood work through out the lower level including the custom fire place mantle. All windows on the lower level are new and energy efficient.
Second story has another full bathroom with all new plumbing and appliances in 2013, insulation and vent added as well. Two more bedrooms both with original hard wood that has been virtually untouched is still beautiful with nice sized closets. The best part upstairs is the large game room /bonus room with cedar walls a balcony and a nice deep closet!
We ran out of time to finish the second story , our child has special needs and this house no longer fits his needs as it is not very handicapped accessible. We need to be sold and moved into our new home before the next school year starts so this house must move quickly !
Asking price is $158,000 this includes a brand new heat and air unit plus vents , duct work and control panel for upstairs , the fencing materials to finish the third side of the privacy fence , the dishwasher which is new in 2009 , the stove which is electric although there is a gas hook up available and is a much newer stand alone unit than what you usually come by in older homes , and the washer and dryer could potentially stay as well. One is a new front loader the other is a newer style dryer.
The carpet down stairs is brand new in 2013 and this home has never been smoked in nor had cats so no allergy potentials.
Please respond to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like pictures and or more information they would not upload here for some reason. Again the asking price is $158,000 for a two story 4 bedroom 2 full bathroom 1840 sq ft home located within minutes of everything you could need. Schools , fine dining, major hospitals , downtown attractions , all main highways. Quiet neighborhood street with a few original long time home owners and lots of families.
Home appraised at $200k in 2009 before any updates had been done. Imagine your value now!!
Most home owners on this street are original long time owners. As they've passed on many families have moved in making for a quiet street after dark and one filled with playing children and watchful parents. With this neighborhood being so close to the Okc historic district as well as the paseo district , houses are being renovated right and left which over the last 6 years has brought up the value and demand of the neighborhood. There are several schools within walking distance as well as several beautiful parks. The fire and police station are minutes away so the crime rate is low. This is truly a gem of a neighborhood in the big city !
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $62,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 273 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,840 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 052456325
- Zillow Home ID: 80914923
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3241 Pioneer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73107 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% greater than in Oklahoma City, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73107 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73107 home values.
- 3235 Pioneer St Oklahoma City, OK$38K11616
- 3245 Pioneer St Oklahoma City, OK$89K221,138
- 3231 Pioneer St Oklahoma City, OK$45K21744
- 3236 NW 28th St Oklahoma City, OK$89K31973
- 3234 NW 28th St Oklahoma City, OK$37K11608
- 3244 NW 28th St Oklahoma City, OK$49K21918
- 3225 Pioneer St Oklahoma City, OK$93K21.751,405
- 3232 NW 28th St Oklahoma City, OK$49K31.51,056
- 3238 Pioneer St Oklahoma City, OK$79K311,325
- 3240 Pioneer St Oklahoma City, OK$46K21909
- 3246 Pioneer St Oklahoma City, OK$60K311,245
- 3232 Pioneer St Oklahoma City, OK$54K21800
- 3301 Pioneer St Oklahoma City, OK$76K311,160
- 3224 NW 28th St Oklahoma City, OK$71K311,187
- 3228 Pioneer St Oklahoma City, OK$41K11560
- 3221 Pioneer St Oklahoma City, OK$73K21892
- 3300 NW 28th St Oklahoma City, OK$94K21.751,027
- 3305 Pioneer St Oklahoma City, OK$81K211,127
- 3224 Pioneer St Oklahoma City, OK$43K21792
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292