3242 Fairesta StAPT 5, La Crescenta, CA 91214
Sold on 5/3/12: $200,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:917 sq ft
- Lot:1,176 sqft
- Year Built:1977
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $200,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow588
- Last Remodel Year1977
- Parcel #5602023052
- School DistrictGlendale Unified
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20814042
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$263,365||$205K – $342K||+$3,287||$287||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,794/mo||$1.3K – $2.2K/mo||-$12||$1.96||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Crescenta Highlands home values will increase 6.8% next year, compared to a 6.4% increase for Glendale as a whole. Among Crescenta Highlands homes, this home is valued 57.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 49.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Crescenta Highlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41% higher than in Glendale, and 28.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Crescenta Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glendale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crescenta Highlands home values.
Neighborhood for 3242 Fairesta Street APT 5
Nearby Schools in Glendale
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Abraham Lincoln Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.3 mi
- Valley View Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.4 mi
- Crescenta Valley High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Rosemont Middle (assigned) 7-8 1.0 mi
- Anderson W. Clark Magnet High 9-12 0.4 mi
- St. James the Less Elementary K-5 0.6 mi
- Dunsmore Elementary K-6 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005