3242 Myra St, Jacksonville, FL 322054 beds, 2 baths, 1,267 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,075 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $92,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 340 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,267 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0611090000
- Zillow Home ID: 44468719
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3242 Myra Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Murray Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24% higher than in Jacksonville, and 274.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Murray Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Murray Hill home values.
- 3248 Myra St Jacksonville, FL$43K321,286
- 3238 Myra St Jacksonville, FL$46K311,137
- 3245 Green St Jacksonville, FL$61K21980
- 3252 Myra St Jacksonville, FL$43K21992
- 3239 Green St Jacksonville, FL$70K211,238
- 3234 Myra St Jacksonville, FL$40K211,114
- 3243 Myra St Jacksonville, FL$55K21806
- 3237 Myra St Jacksonville, FL$52K421,620
- 3247 Myra St Jacksonville, FL$65K321,062
- 3228 Myra St Jacksonville, FL$61K221,241
- 3256 Myra St Jacksonville, FL$39K21952
- 3257 Green St Jacksonville, FL$33K21882
- 3227 Green St Jacksonville, FL$53K311,064
- 3253 Myra St Jacksonville, FL$43K11572
- 3233 Myra St Jacksonville, FL$53K211,008
- 3225 Myra St Jacksonville, FL$69K21928
- 3242 Green St Jacksonville, FL$39K21837
- 3242 Dellwood Ave Jacksonville, FL$54K21824
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.