- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 401 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,267 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $72,500
- Price/sqft: $35
- MLS #: 288704
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Appliance\Convey \ Range-Elec, Appliance\Convey \ Refrigerator, Basement \ Exterior Entrance, Basement \ Finished, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Heated, Basement \ Walkout, Construction Status \ Completed, Exterior Finish (AG) \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Interior Features \ Drywall, Interior Features \ Main Level Bedroom, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm, Laundry \ Washer Connections, Roof \ Shingle, Styles \ Ranch, Water Heater \ Electric, Exterior Features \ Storm Windows, Attic \ Access, Flooring \ Vinyl, Interior Features \ Separate Dining Room, Interior Features \ Apartment, Interior Features \ Cable Connections, Heating System \ Forced Warm Air-Gas, Sewer \ City, Water \ City, Exterior Features \ Satellite Dish, Laundry \ Seperate Laundry Rm, Air Conditioning \ Window Unit(s), Basement \ Apartment
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,806 sqft
- Parcel #: 110 08 001
- Zillow Home ID: 79145056
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $60-126K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Virginia home values will decrease 0.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|3241 Maryland Ave Lynchburg, VA||$73K||--||1||1,152|
|3248 Maryland Ave Lynchburg, VA||$100K||--||2||1,922|
|3244 Maryland Ave Lynchburg, VA||$63K||--||1||1,024|
|2106 Craig St Lynchburg, VA||$51K||--||1||949|
|2104 Craig St Lynchburg, VA||$56K||2||1||1,148|
|2108 Craig St Lynchburg, VA||$51K||--||1||918|
|3237 Maryland Ave Lynchburg, VA||$60K||2||1||932|
|2110 Craig St Lynchburg, VA||$51K||--||1||918|
|3242 Maryland Ave Lynchburg, VA||$80K||--||2||1,128|
|3301 Maryland Ave Lynchburg, VA||$82K||--||2||1,828|
|3250 Maryland Ave Lynchburg, VA||$67K||--||1||996|
|2112 Craig St Lynchburg, VA||$54K||2||1||1,200|
|2115 Craig St Lynchburg, VA||$45K||--||1||675|
|3238 Maryland Ave Lynchburg, VA||$56K||--||1||918|
|2114 Craig St Lynchburg, VA||$52K||--||1||865|
|3235 Maryland Ave Lynchburg, VA||$53K||--||1||849|
|3225 Nelson St Lynchburg, VA||$62K||--||1||988|
|3236 Maryland Ave Lynchburg, VA||$53K||--||1||918|
|2117 Craig St Lynchburg, VA||$68K||--||2||1,435|
|2116 Craig St Lynchburg, VA||$46K||--||1||792|
Nearby Schools in Lynchburg
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!