3244 113th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 980044 beds, 5 baths, 4,381 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,890 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 45 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $431
- MLS #: 675587
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement, 140 sqft
- View: Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,381 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7000100850
- Zillow Home ID: 49014116
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3244 113th Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Meydenbauer market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.1% less than in Bellevue, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Meydenbauer home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Meydenbauer home values.
- 3236 113th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$572K422,400
- 3263 113th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$660K422,170
- 3263 113th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$939K432,170
- 3251 113th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$1.15M433,920
- 3218 113th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$475K311,320
- 3241 113th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$704K32.52,510
- 3231 113th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$687K42.251,940
- 1162 SE 35th St Bellevue, WA$1.13M43.754,740
- 3212 113th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$1.12M42.53,110
- 3211 113th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$840K31.752,380
- 3214 113th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$1.04M432,690
- 11262 SE 34th St SE Bellevue, WA$1.76M554,650
- 3115 113th Ave SE Bellevue, WA--------
- 3106 113th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$1.18M543,094
- 3123 113th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$654K42.51,720
- 3108 113th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$1.04M42.52,910
- 3232 112th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$1.18M443,550
- 3106 113th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$947K543,094
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.