3244 Norwood St, Columbus, OH 432243 beds, 1 bath, 1,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $54,101
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 010107999
- Zillow Home ID: 33897980
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3244 Norwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Linden market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 93.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.6% higher than in Columbus, and 373.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Linden home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Linden home values.
- 3238 Norwood St Columbus, OH$94K321,256
- 3252 Norwood St Columbus, OH$63K321,287
- 3230 Norwood St Columbus, OH$60K321,276
- 3260 Norwood St Columbus, OH$92K321,637
- 3224 Norwood St Columbus, OH$87K21.51,064
- Norwood St Columbus, OH--------
- 3218 Norwood St Columbus, OH$84K321,188
- 3274 Norwood St Columbus, OH$81K31.51,176
- 3247 Norwood St Columbus, OH$80K31.51,316
- 3241 Norwood St Columbus, OH$85K31.51,450
- 3255 Norwood St Columbus, OH$88K421,570
- 3233 Norwood St Columbus, OH$86K31.51,234
- 3235 Dresden St Columbus, OH$48K421,210
- 3261 Norwood St Columbus, OH$91K42.51,750
- 3227 Dresden St Columbus, OH$57K311,103
- 3243 Dresden St Columbus, OH$78K42.51,160
- 3210 Norwood St Columbus, OH$83K321,173
- 3219 Dresden St Columbus, OH$58K421,210
- 3249 Dresden St Columbus, OH$73K421,210
- 3225 Norwood St Columbus, OH$85K211,094
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!