3245 Joyce St, Philadelphia, PA 191343 beds, 1 bath, 964 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1944
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 964 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 52
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 452291100
- Zillow Home ID: 10447407
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3245 Joyce Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Richmond, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% higher than in Philadelphia, and 95.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 3243 Joyce St Philadelphia, PA$41K31964
- 3247 Joyce St Philadelphia, PA$39K31964
- 3249 Joyce St Philadelphia, PA$35K31964
- 3241 Joyce St Philadelphia, PA$48K31960
- 3251 Joyce St Philadelphia, PA$45K31964
- 3253 Joyce St Philadelphia, PA$41K31964
- 2043 E Willard St Philadelphia, PA$57K----1,530
- 3244 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA$44KStudio--1,515
- 3246 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA$37K311,236
- 3248 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA$41K311,328
- 3255 Joyce St Philadelphia, PA$39K311,048
- 3250 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA$39K311,328
- Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$39K211,250
- 3252 Joyce St Philadelphia, PA$57K31986
- 2039-2041 E Willard St Philadelphia, PA$165K----5,865
- 3257 Joyce St Philadelphia, PA$38K31964
- 3254 Joyce St Philadelphia, PA$43K31986
- 3240 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA$95K21.51,500
- 3256 Joyce St Philadelphia, PA$38K31986
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.