3245 Marlborough Ave, San Diego, CA 921052 beds, 1 bath, 884 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,298 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $177,000
- Price/sqft: $200
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 884 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4761810100
- Zillow Home ID: 17011186
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3245 Marlborough Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Castle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in San Diego, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Castle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Castle home values.
- 3237 Marlborough Ave San Diego, CA$245K21634
- 3231-3233 Marlborough Ave San Diego, CA$370K421,530
- 4168 Thorn St San Diego, CA$443K52.52,011
- 3219-3223 Marlborough Ave San Diego, CA$403K421,929
- 3311 Marlborough Ave San Diego, CA$331K311,072
- 3252 42nd St APT C San Diego, CA$356K421,584
- 3215 Marlborough Ave San Diego, CA$257K21960
- 3246 42nd St San Diego, CA$290K21867
- 3236 42nd St San Diego, CA$326K321,173
- 4186-4188 Thorn St San Diego, CA$335K421,280
- 3319 Marlborough Ave San Diego, CA$345K321,187
- 3207-3209 Marlborough Ave San Diego, CA$400K441,940
- 3222 42nd St San Diego, CA$367K421,450
- 3314 42nd St San Diego, CA$335K31.51,088
- 4142 Thorn St San Diego, CA$269K21651
- 3244 Marlborough Ave San Diego, CA$339K321,494
- 3201-3203 Marlborough Ave San Diego, CA$453K532,326
- 3327 Marlborough Ave San Diego, CA$291K31936
- 3220 42nd St APT B San Diego, CA$265K21725
- 3220 42nd St San Diego, CA$361K421,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!