32456 Jacklynn Dr, Union City, CA 945874 beds, 2 baths, 1,566 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $490,000
- Price/sqft: $313
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,566 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: 483 011102600
- Zillow Home ID: 65235251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 32456 Jacklynn Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94587, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% less than in Union City, and 17% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94587 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Union City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94587 home values.
- 32452 Jacklynn Dr Union City, CA$579K321,340
- 32460 Jacklynn Dr Union City, CA$581K421,463
- 4803 Barbara Ct Union City, CA$595K421,566
- 4802 Barbara Ct Union City, CA$654K421,886
- 32464 Jacklynn Dr Union City, CA$574K421,463
- 32448 Jacklynn Dr Union City, CA$718K432,430
- 4809 Barbara Ct Union City, CA$580K421,566
- 32453 Jacklynn Dr Union City, CA$923K643,398
- 32457 Jacklynn Dr Union City, CA$561K321,320
- 32449 Jacklynn Dr Union City, CA$601K421,566
- 32461 Jacklynn Dr Union City, CA$576K421,566
- 4808 Barbara Ct Union City, CA$585K321,374
- 32468 Jacklynn Dr Union City, CA$576K421,566
- 4811 Jennifer Ct Union City, CA$559K321,320
- 32444 Jacklynn Dr Union City, CA$622K421,566
- 32445 Jacklynn Dr Union City, CA$552K321,320
- 4815 Barbara Ct Union City, CA$669K531,919
- 4806 Rose Way Union City, CA$605K421,614
- 4817 Jennifer Ct Union City, CA$565K321,374
- 32465 Jacklynn Dr Union City, CA$581K421,463
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!