3247 Morganford Rd, Saint Louis, MO 631163 beds, 2 baths, 1,716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,530 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Cooling: Other, Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $116,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Parking: 0 space
- Custom Cabinetry, Pantry, Dining/Living Rm Cmb, Historic/Period Mlwk, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Chain Link Fence, Bonus Room, Den/Office, Entry Foyer, Glass Enclosed Porch, Living Room, Sun Room, Some Insulated Wndws, Some Wood Windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,716 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1901
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 51150001600
- Zillow Home ID: 2994993
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3247 Morganford Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tower Grove South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.3% greater than in Saint Louis, and 219.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tower Grove South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3251 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$88K--21,862
- 3255 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$105K--22,370
- 3241 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$182K----2,962
- 3257 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$100K--22,370
- 3235 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$236K----3,264
- 3261 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$44K--1600
- 4318 Humphrey St Saint Louis, MO$83K--1760
- 3263 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$43K11.5600
- 3231 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$149K643,310
- 4315 Humphrey St Saint Louis, MO$62K--21,230
- 3233 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$83K211,150
- 3265 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$66K11600
- 4320 Humphrey St Saint Louis, MO$61K--1748
- 4317 Humphrey St Saint Louis, MO$127K221,692
- 4315 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO$54K11600
- 3267 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$67K--1600
- 4317 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO$66K11602
- 3269 Morganford Rd Saint Louis, MO$400K--42,936
- 4319 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO$68K--1600
- 4322 Humphrey St Saint Louis, MO$75K--2812
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.