325 Bel Air Rd, Los Angeles, CA 900777 beds, 5 baths, 4,057 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $8,200,000
- Price/sqft: $2,021
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,057 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1929
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 282
- Parcel #: 4362020015
- Zillow Home ID: 20526892
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 325 Bel Air Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bel Air market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.4% lower than in Los Angeles, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Bel Air home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bel Air home values.
- 333 Bel Air Rd Los Angeles, CA$7.37M577
- 300 Bel Air Rd Los Angeles, CA$8.41M565,969
- 380 Copa De Oro Rd Los Angeles, CA$17.4M7814,980
- 283 Bel Air Rd Los Angeles, CA$8.45M6612,536
- 420 Amapola Ln Los Angeles, CA$8.4M5109,169
- 10451 Bellagio Rd Los Angeles, CA$7.92M897,658
- 10445 Bellagio Rd Los Angeles, CA$8.12M4710,196
- 362 Copa De Oro Rd Los Angeles, CA$7.45M659,056
- 10463 Bellagio Rd Los Angeles, CA$17.6M554,928
- 430 Amapola Ln Los Angeles, CA$13.8M677,903
- 310 St Cloud Rd Los Angeles, CA$8.24M466,217
- 385 Copa De Oro Rd Los Angeles, CA$17M5710,616
- 347 St Cloud Rd Los Angeles, CA$6.55M453,982
- 417 Amapola Ln Los Angeles, CA$7.23M566,077
- 344 Copa De Oro Rd Los Angeles, CA--576,584
- 268 Bel Air Rd Los Angeles, CA$8.82M587,436
- 10475 Bellagio Rd Los Angeles, CA$13.1M686,410
- 363 Copa De Oro Rd Los Angeles, CA$11.9M6911,817
- 454 Cuesta Way Los Angeles, CA$10.5M789,368
- 312 Copa De Oro Rd Los Angeles, CA$7.09M565,467
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292