325 Blackstone VlgUNIT 325, Meriden, CT 06450
Sold on 10/15/13: $75,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Townhouse:1,056 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1971
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $75,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Additional FeaturesActive Adult 55+ Community \ No,Amenities Included \ Gardening Area,Amenities Included \ Guest Parking,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ Unknown,Attic \ Crawl Space,Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S),Development Type \ Condominium,Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room,Exterior Feature \ Deck,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Laminate,Flooring \ Tile,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage Type \ Under Building,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Heat,HOA Fee Includes \ Hot Water,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Interior Feature \ Balcony,Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level,Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S),New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Other Room Description \ Extra Storage,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Room TypesLaundry room
- Basement sqft200
- Days on Zillow153
- Parcel #M:408 B:149D L:77A-325
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count4
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count118
- Zillow Home ID58917490
- Elementary SchoolPBOE
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- High SchoolPBOE
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$79,948||$70K – $101K||-$196||$75||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,189/mo||$951 – $1.5K/mo||+$5||$1.13||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 06450 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Meriden as a whole. Among 06450 homes, this home is valued 48.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 40.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06450 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.8% lower than in Meriden, and 81.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06450 home values.
Neighborhood for 325 Blackstone Vlg UNIT 325
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005