325 Commons Walk Cir, Cary, NC 275194 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 510 sqft
- Security System
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,288 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 074503221837000
- Zillow Home ID: 53459704
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 325 Commons Walk Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27519 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% less than in Cary, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27519 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27519 home values.
- 323 Commons Walk Cir Cary, NC$387K442,967
- 327 Commons Walk Cir Cary, NC$338K--2.52,441
- 321 Commons Walk Cir Cary, NC$304K42.52,472
- 319 Commons Walk Cir Cary, NC$368K--2.52,825
- 401 Commons Walk Cir Cary, NC$398K54.53,584
- 401 Commons Walk Cir Cary, NC$327K44.53,635
- 120 Laurel Wreath Ln Cary, NC$460K43.53,158
- 118 Laurel Wreath Ln Cary, NC$437K43.53,495
- 317 Commons Walk Cir Cary, NC$335K--2.52,697
- 116 Laurel Wreath Ln Cary, NC$383K--2.52,542
- 403 Commons Walk Cir Cary, NC$413K--32,657
- 315 Commons Walk Cir Cary, NC$307K32.52,500
- 114 Laurel Wreath Ln Cary, NC$416K--3.53,132
- 405 Commons Walk Cir Cary, NC$501K543,249
- 313 Commons Walk Cir Cary, NC$382K--2.53,023
- 112 Laurel Wreath Ln Cary, NC$399K433,182
- 311 Commons Walk Cir Cary, NC$308K--2.52,367
- 515 Potomac Grove Pl Cary, NC$547K--3.53,889
- 110 Laurel Wreath Ln Cary, NC$387K32.52,776
- 510 Potomac Grove Pl Cary, NC--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!