A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $110-170K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- All time views: 1,921
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $152,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $76
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Additional Buildings: "None"
- Appliance Connections: "Dryer-Electric (220)"
- Appliance Connections: "Dryer-Gas"
- Appliance Connections: "Electric"
- Appliance Connections: "Gas"
- Appliance Connections: "Hot Water Heater-Gas"
- Appliance Connections: "Ice Maker Connection"
- Appliance Connections: "Oven-Gas"
- Appliances Included: "Dishwasher"
- Appliances Included: "Disposal"
- Appliances Included: "Microwave"
- Appliances Included: "Range/Oven"
- Appliances Included: "Refrigerator"
- Bedroom 2: "Walk-in Closet"
- Bedroom 3: "No Bath"
- City: Claremore
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Cooling: "Central AC"
- Counter Top Material: "Laminate"
- County: Rogers
- Den Desc: "Combo"
- Dining Room Description: "Breakfast"
- Dining Room Description: "Formal"
- "Ceiling Fans"
- "Extra Insulation"
- "Insulated Doors"
- "Insulated Windows"
- "Programmable Thermostat"
- "Storm Doors"
- "Prof Landscaped"
- Exterior Siding: "Full Brick"
- Fence: "Chain Link"
- Flooring: "Carpet"
- Flooring: "Laminate"
- Flooring: "Tile"
- Flooring: "Vinyl"
- Flooring: "Wood"
- Foundation: "Crawl Space"
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Garage Description: "Attached"
- Garage Description: "Elec Overhead Door"
- Garage Description: "Shelves"
- Garage Description: "Storage"
- Garage Description: "Work Area"
- Grade School: Roosa
- Hall Bath: "Full Bath"
- Heating Source: Gas
- Heating System: "Central"
- High School: Claremore
- Hot Water: "Gas"
- "Cable TV Wired"
- "Smoke Detector"
- Internet List: Yes
- Kitchen: "Eat-In"
- Kitchen: "Island"
- Kitchen: "Pantry"
- Living Room: "Formal"
- Lot Description: "Mature Trees"
- Master Bath: "Full Bath"
- Master/1st Bedroom: "Private Bath"
- Master/1st Bedroom: "Separate Closets"
- Master/1st Bedroom: "Walk-in Closet"
- Middle/Jr High School: Claremore
- Oven Description: "Single"
- Patio/Deck: "Covered Patio"
- Patio/Deck: "Covered Porch"
- Patio/Deck: "Deck"
- Patio/Deck: "Patio"
- Pool on Premises: "None"
- Property Sub Type: House
- Property Type: Residential
- Range: 16E
- Range Description: Stove
- Roof Material: Asphalt / Fiberglass
- School District: Claremore (20)
- Sewer: City
- SqFt Source: Court House
- Status: Active
- Street Direction: E
- Street Type: Street
- Style: Ranch
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Cable TV"
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Electric"
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Gas "
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Phone "
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Water"
- Utility Room: "Inside"
- Utility Room: "Separate"
- Utility Room: "Sink"
- Water Source: "City"
- Windows: "Vinyl"
- Year Built Source: Court House
- Zip Code: 74017
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,003 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 660003185
- Zillow Home ID: 22079283
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Nearby Schools in Claremore
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Claremore High (assigned)9-120.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.