325 E 6th Ave, Windermere, FL 347863 beds, 2 baths, 1,881 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Jul 1989 for $121,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces, 528 sqft
- Security System
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,881 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 93
- Parcel #: 172328933702011
- Zillow Home ID: 46147159
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 325 E 6th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34786 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 62.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.2% lower than in Orlando Metro, and 56.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 34786 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
- 315 E 6th Ave Windermere, FL$381K433,798
- 335 E 6th Ave Windermere, FL$372K322,164
- 411 E 6th Ave Windermere, FL$546K433,062
- 326 E 5th Ave Windermere, FL$283K421,822
- 531 Magnolia St Windermere, FL$332K42.52,016
- 616 Bessie St Windermere, FL$334K322,614
- 336 E 5th Ave Windermere, FL$453K422,184
- 316 E 5th Ave Windermere, FL$475K433,888
- 611 Magnolia St Windermere, FL$779K53.54,570
- 346 E 5th Ave Windermere, FL$467K332,050
- 415 E 6th Ave Windermere, FL$340K321,784
- 511 Magnolia St Windermere, FL$342K332,009
- 620 Bessie St Windermere, FL$293K321,912
- 619 Magnolia St Windermere, FL$330K321,811
- 416 E 6th Ave Windermere, FL$309K322,193
- 414 E 5th Ave Windermere, FL$531K322,521
- 425 E 6th Ave Windermere, FL$362K432,481
- 624 Bessie St Windermere, FL$324K321,741
- 615 Bessie St Windermere, FL$266K522,565
- 536 Magnolia St Windermere, FL$305K321,695
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.