- Lot: 7,832 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 8,472 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $305,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $129
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Architecture \ Other (See Remarks), Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Siding, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 3, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Sunnyslope, Items Updated: Pool Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Bonus/Game Room, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Diving Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,360 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 16047157
- Zillow Home ID: 7793751
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $297-398K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Mountain home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among North Mountain homes, this home is valued 140.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% lower than in Phoenix, and 142.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
|403 E El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$279K||--||2||1,590|
|319 E El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$335K||--||2||1,965|
|322 E El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ||$213K||3||2||1,200|
|316 E El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ||$395K||4||2.5||2,773|
|322 E El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$338K||4||2||2,000|
|404 E El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ||$268K||--||2||1,577|
|402 E El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$374K||--||2||2,276|
|310 E El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ||$214K||--||2||1,200|
|313 E El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$364K||4||4||2,404|
|407 E El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$316K||3||2||1,851|
|314 E El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$332K||3||2||1,993|
|410 E El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ||$221K||3||2||1,200|
|304 E El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ||$216K||3||2||1,196|
|308 E El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$409K||6||4||2,790|
|307 E El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$327K||4||2||1,876|
|413 E El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$253K||3||2||1,422|
|319 E El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ||$201K||--||2||1,092|
|313 E El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ||$205K||--||2||1,100|
|401 E El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ||$198K||--||2||1,092|
|418 E El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ||$295K||3||1.75||2,000|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!