325 Greens Loop UNIT 325, Cheshire, CT 064102 beds, 2 baths, 1,052 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $139,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ None,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ Yes,Attic \ None,Condo Type \ End Unit,Cooling System \ None,Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Vinyl,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage Type \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Other,Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 80
- Floor size: 1,052 sqft
- Parcel #: M:44 B:219 L:325
- Zillow Home ID: 57896350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 325 Greens Loop UNIT 325
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06410, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cheshire, and 23.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06410 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292