- Built in 1986
- Views: 302 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $139,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $132
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ None, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Yes, Attic \ None, Condo Type \ End Unit, Cooling System \ None, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage Type \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Other, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 80
- Floor size: 1,052 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: M:44 B:219 L:325
- Zillow Home ID: 57896350
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $83-225K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06410 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.4% decrease for Cheshire as a whole. Among 06410 homes, this home is valued 53.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06410, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cheshire, and 14.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06410 home values.
Nearby Schools in Cheshire
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!