325 Greens LoopUNIT 325, Cheshire, CT 06410
Sold on 12/7/12: $139,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,052 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1986
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $139,000
- Heating Type:Other
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room TypesLaundry room
- Additional FeaturesActive Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ None,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ Yes,Attic \ None,Condo Type \ End Unit,Cooling System \ None,Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Vinyl,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage Type \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Other,Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow458
- High SchoolCheshire
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolDodd
- Parcel #M:44 B:219 L:325
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count4
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count80
- Zillow Home ID57896350
- Elementary SchoolChapman
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$141,818||$132K – $152K||-$2,251||$134||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,230/mo||$984 – $1.6K/mo||+$2||$1.17||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 06410 home values will increase 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.4% rise for Cheshire as a whole. Among 06410 homes, this home is valued 51.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06410 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.4% lower than in Cheshire, and 23.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06410 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cheshire.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06410 home values.
Neighborhood for 325 Greens Loop UNIT 325
Nearby Schools in Cheshire
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005