325 Island Way APT 110, Clearwater Beach, FL 337672 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $192
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 082915432680001100
- Zillow Home ID: 47019805
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 325 Island Way APT 110
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Island Estate Civic Association, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49% lower than in Clearwater, and 15% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Island Estate Civic Association home values rise more quickly than other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Island Estate Civic Association home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.