325 Kiowa Dr # 6, Estes Park, CO 805173 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2011
- 54 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $150
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 528 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $405,000
- Price/sqft: $200
- MLS #: 737693
- Finished basement, 1025 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,020 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: R1652353
- Zillow Home ID: 117503778
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 325 Kiowa Drive # 6
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% lower than in Estes Park, and 71.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Estes Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80517 home values.
- 321 Kiowa Dr Estes Park, CO$340K32.52,050
- 341 Kiowa Dr Estes Park, CO$388K32.52,050
- 345 Kiowa Dr Estes Park, CO$382K32.52,050
- 351 Kiowa Dr Estes Park, CO$368K----2,020
- 355 Kiowa Dr Estes Park, CO$408K332,020
- 301 Kiowa Dr Estes Park, CO--------
- 0 Kiowa Dr Estes Park, CO--Studio----
- 2800 Kiowa Trl Estes Park, CO$742K32.52,721
- 2625 Marys Lake Rd UNIT 41B Estes Park, CO$252K221,012
- 2625 Marys Lake Rd UNIT 41A Estes Park, CO$251K221,012
- 2824 Kiowa Trl Estes Park, CO$660K432,684
- 2850 Kiowa Trl Estes Park, CO$1.37M352,794
- 2625 Marys Lake Rd UNIT 9 Estes Park, CO$192K221,078
- 2625 Marys Lake Rd UNIT 10A Estes Park, CO$274K221,008
- 2625 Marys Lake Rd UNIT 10B Estes Park, CO$274K221,008
- 2625 Marys Lake Rd UNIT 11A Estes Park, CO$278K221,012
- 2625 Marys Lake Rd UNIT 11B Estes Park, CO$277K221,012
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292