This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2005
- Views: 599 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $153,900
- Flooring: Carpet
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Amenities \ Community Pool
- Amenities \ Exercise Room
- Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Approval Information \ Application Fee Required
- Approval Information \ Association Approval Required
- Development Name \ ONE MIAMI EAST
- Equipment\Appliances \ Electric Water Heater
- Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor
- Folio Number \ 0142060662340
- Front Exposure \ North
- Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ Unverified
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental
- Municipal Code \ 1
- Parking Description \ 1 Space
- Parking Description \ Valet Parking
- Renewable Rental \ Yes
- Rent Period \ Year
- Rental Deposit Includes \ First Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Last Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Security Deposit
- Section \ 6
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Condo\Co-Op\Annual
- Subdivision Name \ ONE MIAMI EAST CONDO
- View Type: Bay
- View Type: Intracoastal View
- View Type: Ocean View
- Water Access \ None
- Year Built Description \ Resale
- Floor size: 507 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 0142060662340
- Zillow Home ID: 70776950
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $222-290K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.5% lower than in Miami, and 132.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (438)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about One Miami|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!